| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarmiento in November is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with rain now and again. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid is discharged across on average 11 days.
- In November the skies in Sarmiento are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:32 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 14:55.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarmiento November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sarmiento, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarmiento:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 508 kms (315.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) NW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 202 kms (125.5 miles) WSW
- Chico, Chile - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WSW