| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarmiento in May is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with rain, sleet or snow more often than not. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of water accrues across on average 21 days.
- The blue above Sarmiento is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:17 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:29.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarmiento May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sarmiento, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarmiento:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 508 kms (315.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) NW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 202 kms (125.5 miles) WSW
- Chico, Chile - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WSW