| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarmiento in July is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with sleet, rain or snow periodically. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of water tumbles across an average of 17 days.
- In July the heavens above Sarmiento are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:54 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:44 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarmiento July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sarmiento, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarmiento:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 508 kms (315.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) NW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 202 kms (125.5 miles) WSW
- Chico, Chile - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WSW