| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarmiento in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with rain occasionally. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of water is deposited across an average of 12 days.
- In April the heavens above Sarmiento are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:30 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarmiento April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sarmiento, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarmiento:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 508 kms (315.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) NW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 202 kms (125.5 miles) WSW
- Chico, Chile - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WSW